Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bring me to the future, dust my past away

The idiot here was listening to the maths lecture last night when there came a sudden flashback about you. This isn't the first time it has happened. Surprisingly, there is an apparent increase in the number of these flashbacks.

I don't know why i keep going back to thoughts of you.. When i cut my hair, i thought about the time when i said "eh! we compete k! see who can tahan longer don't cut hair, see who win!" I'd lose a million times over just to get you back into my life.

Can someone just pluck up some courage and tell me to my face what my problem is? Why is it that i can keep close friends for only a short while? That some people only call me just to get some advantage out of it? That i seem like a total loser in school nowadays? I feel like a complete loser honestly. Fuck, i don't think its my self esteem. I think people think i'm weird or something. Maybe im just muddafucking boring.

Or maybe.....

Ok i just realised what my problem is.
Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment