Thursday, September 22, 2011

Its been a while...

47 days to A levels. Last sprint. Let's go..

I changed my priorities. As the A levels die down after the 3rd of December, what remains are the friendships that were forged during those horrendous days.

Friends help me through the day when your results dont quite match up to our expectations and effort put in. Thank you Sock & Joel for giving me the strength to pull through! For the sweets and the songs... Thank you Yu Xian for treating me as a friend even though you aren't talking to me anymore. Thank you Joyce for always putting a smile on my face every time i see her. Thank you teachers - Mrs Lim, Mdm Teo, Ms Leow for not giving up on me despite my bad attendance reflecting my bad attitude. Thank you Jian Zheng for tolerating my nonsense and acting as a benchmark. Thank you CC for supporting me in all ways possible. Thank you mum for allowing me to study as you take care of the kids. Thank you Des, Gw, Ron, Mauren & Kelly for being understanding when i couldnt hang out all the times you guys asked me to.

Gratitude. I will be grateful. I am. But I dont show my appreciation. But I really am touched and nonetheless extremely grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment