Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Together doesn't feel right at all; together we've built a wall

I just dont understand why i have to do the things you want me to do. I hate you when you give me all the manipulative sentences. I hate it when you give the "you dont know a fuck" kind of face. I hate it when you give this stupid mood when im around and when i leave, you're fine.

Just like i hate it right now that you wrote on my wall. I hate it that you think that i seriously dont give a fuck for anything in the world. I hate it that you dont understand anything im saying just because i dont elaborate it as detailed as you would grasp it. I hate it when you say one thing and then say another at the same time.

I hate it that now my mum doesnt want to talk to me because of this.

My life is SO complete. And i expected everything to fall into place after this giant turmoil.

Why cant you just listen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment