Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas mood!

Tuesday, 4th Dec

So the first thing I did after the exams wasssssssssss

BBQ!

Nothing much to elaborate here but it was really budget and filling and comfortable to be around so many people that used to hang out!! Except Tricia & Sherm were busy with projects and tests!

Ashraf has pics! Gonna get some from him later!

It was just a random BBQ with nobody's birthday, nobody's celebration (okay maybe mine because exams were over!). And people had to leave early cos they had FYP, intern, tests, flying option!

Love them so much for coming down! :D

And then cos mummy & my sibs went over to my aunt's place, Des & Joycelyn decided to stay over at my place to accompany me! :DDDDD Freaking love la!!!! Thanks gaaaaaais!! Played COD's zombie version till I have no idea what time!! And woke up to do men's make up tutorial on Wednesday! (worth another post!)

Thursday, 6th Dec

My awesome MNO groupmates ;)

Met XinMun, XinNi, JinLi & Danielle for lunch! Though technically I didn't have lunch with them (sitting down) but I still had lunch with them (while they were shopping & I was walking around with my food in hand)
Then met Mauren for Hatched! OMGGGGG HATCHED WAS SOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!!!!

I really like this door!

The muffin underneath the salmon just melts in your mouth while the eggs are perfectly done! Mauren's beef was perfectly done cos it was still soft & tender inside her burger! Oh goshhhhh NEED. ANOTHER. VISIT!!!!

Xoxo,
Yo Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment