Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog woes

Shittttt it's damn bloody hard to start to blog again!

Nowadays bloggers are all pretty and spamming pretty photos of themselves while I just look like crap!



Never knew it was so difficult to earn just 4 more cents!

 4¢!!!

And preferably 1 more buck because nuffnang charges $1 for mailing the cheque over! BOOHOO :'(

It's also pretty hard to constantly talk about yourself and your opinions cos WHO LIKES PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES ALL THE TIME! Well, bored people like me who go around stalking other people's blogs do. HA.

I'll try to start posting pictures after my exams that end on monday and stop googling pictures of shit to entice your eyeballs again! Unless you want to view pictures of my textbooks and shit when I study-.-

Anyway! I failed my driving!!!!!



Because the tester said I had bad judgement in other vehicle's speed.

So I called CDC Kovan to help me book a new test date! WHICH HAPPENS TO BE IN 2 WEEKS TIME!!


The moment I heard the news, my tears immediately sucked themselves back into my eye sockets! Yay! Didn't have to spend too long wasting my time & effort to rememorise my steps! YES, CIRCUIT SHIT HAVE TO BE MEMORISED OKAY.

Alrightyo gotta go get ready for my accounting test on Monday! TT_TT Watch out for this space, whoever there is, whoever you are! :D

Xoxo,
Your momma!

4 comments:

  1. Lol sia. U failed ah?!?! Cek ark. Hahahahaha. School or private ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HHAHAHA love the lat pic! JUST GRIND NIA


    anw wp here.signed in using gmail but dunno why i appeared as "wiThin" instead of wp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA!!! WITHIN WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS!!! Ikr babe, ikr ;)

      Delete