Saturday, December 1, 2012

You can when you believe

Today I did nothing! :( Stayed at Tom's house though because we stayed up late to read a $5 comic book! A web comic that I knew existed for a long time but didn't know they expanded by so much!



And look! They have videos now!!
Yup! Still as sick as everrrrr!! There used to be tons of them on deviantart! And now they have their own website!

Hence, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! As long as you are really interested in something and want it really badly! In this case, they really love sick funny shit! Haha! Awesummmm!

Speaking of which!

Will be running my second half marathon (Standard Chartered Marathon) TOMORROW with my Aunty Lee Lee & Tom! :) I tried to buy bananas for the morning at SengSiong but sadly THEY WERE ALL GREEN!!!

Backdate: 11th November 2012

I ran my 1st half marathon with Aunty Lee Lee and completed it on the 11th of November, Sunday, in 3 hours and 3 minutes I think! Real slow huh! Some visuals and absolute unglam shots of me!
Before the run! See the pretty ferris wheel? It was about 5am in the morning! ><'"

STEF! WE MANAGED TO RUN MORE THAN 15KM!!! And 15km was omg for us!


END! CHAMPIONS!!! In our own eyes ;)

Suffered really bad knee aches after that and was limping away during my accounting presentation! Which was done with Evelyn, Samuel, Harmony & Cassandra. Not bad! :)

HAHA! Better go sleep before AhSeow nags at me to death! All the best to me! Gonna wake up at 4.30am!!!! TT_TT

P.S. HI SABBBBB!!! :D

P.P.S. CANT WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Xoxo,
Yo momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment